2014 FLACO TACO
Rules of Play
June 6th, 7th and 8th
TEAMS FLIGHTED BASED ON TOTAL TEAM HANDICAPS (EXCEPT LAST YEAR’S WINNERS)
- ·USGA Rules are in effect throughout the tournament (14 club limit is waived).
- · One ball rule is not in effect. However, you may only change balls between holes or
- on the putting surface.
- · Lost ball & OB is played as stroke & distance.
· Lateral water hazards are defined by red lines or red stakes.
· Water hazards are defined by yellow lines or yellow stakes.
· Putts within the leather are not required to be putted out. Do
not get overly generous with the distance of the “Gimme” putts.
- If there is any doubt in ruling, please play two balls,keep both scores and check with
- tournament committee upon completion of round, before signing your scorecard.
· Record gross scores for both partners on all holes.
Post net scores only in area of cards that are dotted to indicate handicap strokes
· Mulligans may be used for any shot. You must notify your playing partners prior
- to the use of the mulligan. Provisional mulligans are permissible.
- If a provisional mulligan is played you DO NOT have a choice. If your original ball is found in
play, it must be played, if it is not found, the provisional mulligan is in play.
SATURDAY’S ROUND will be select drive format. Both players hit shots from the tee.
The best position is then chosen. Each player then completes the hole with their own ball.
- Saturday’s round is based on a single low net score.
On Saturday’s round, you may lift clean and place the tee ball within a three-foot
radius, no nearer the hole, on the tee shot. Play the ball down after the tee shot.
In a hazard, your tee shot must be played as it lies; the partner may place his ball within a
3 foot radius in the hazard.
Record gross scores for each player. (Net scores will be recorded below the gross scores)
SUNDAY’S ROUND Will be based on a single net best ball on the front nine
- and the total of the two net balls on the back nine. (100% handicaps).
Play the ball as it lies!!!
Record all gross scores for each player.
(Net scores will be posted below the gross scores.
Cards will be “dotted” to identify handicap stroke holes.
IMPORTANT!!! On holes 10 thru 18 – the back nine of the course, all teams must record
both partners net scores. Both scores will count in Sundays back
nine on the scorecard.